The Holidays Are Here!



Holiday Happenings...


Can't get to any Yummy & Company retailers?  Be sure to stop by and see me at one of these festive events!
Downtown Holiday Market in DC   Nov 27- Dec 11 
I've partnered up with little green things and Stitch & Rivet at this winter shopping extravaganza, right in front of the Portrait Gallery in DC!  We are having an awesome BLACK FRIDAY sale so stop by and see us!

Holiday Heap in Baltimore   Dec 12 

This is always a super fun event, if you're in Baltimore this is a "do not miss" shopping experience!

Last Stop Hops N Shop in Baltimore   Dec 17

Have a beer and relax while you shop!  This is my last event of the season, so swing by and celebrate!


If you'd like to see some of the other pieces I've been making this season, be sure to stop by any of these events!  If you'd prefer to see what I'm up to from the comforts of your own home, head on over to my ETSY shop or Instagram page.

Wishing you a happy and festive holiday season!
Cheers,
Jen