Family and Friends!

As a small business owner, it's very easy to become a workaholic.  Don't get me wrong, I love to work hard and reap the rewards of doing a good job, but sometimes it's nice to stop, relax, and smell the roses.  I did just that the past two weekends!  Here are a few shots of the fun!
 Succulents I got for my friend Tammy as a thank you from the most awesome garden store ever- Terrain!
 More goodness from Terrain
 At Tam's relaxing.
 Paul and Slade grilling.
We also celebrated Paul's dad's birthday with family and friends this weekend.  Paul's family is the best, and it was wonderful to have them all in one place to party and as far as eating goes, it doesn't get any better.
 Cakeballs.
 Ellie relaxing in the grass.
  Paul and Bruce
Mark Bowersox, Paul's wrestling coach from high school who DJ-ed our wedding.  He's a hoot.
Albert's (Paul's dad)  lillies.