Makers Who Give

Hello beautiful people! I've got some wonderful news... I've teamed up with a bunch of kind hearted makers who've decided to try and make the season even brighter through the act of giving. 

When you support small businesses like ours, you help keep our creative community alive, and we want to give something back. 💛Every purchase you make from my shop through Friday night will help support the Hampden Family Center. I'll be donating 10% of my sales to help support the wonderful work they do for our community.💛  *Are you a maker and want to join in? You're in luck! Anyone can join in, use the tag #makerswhogive and repost the badge as you see fit! FYI:the art above is a collab by the lovely and talented @mckenzie.e.ditter and @ekwetzel_art ✨

***if you've already bought your fill of jewelry, you are welcome to donate money directly, OR donate items you may have on hand! Here's the link! http://hampdenfamilycenter.org/help.shtml