NOW at Trohv!

My newest venture! I've been working with a local sewing studio to produce these new wristlets that I designed!!! I'm used to working solo, so it's exciting to work on a new project with a team that really knows what they're doing!!! I met with them, chatted about the concept, designed the bag and voila... here they are!!! Designed and built in Baltimore! These are limited edition, so get them while they're available! This one measures 5x7 inches and comes with a ykk zipper (the best!) I've been using mine for outings where I don't want to bring my big old bag that weighs a ton! My signature meadow design is printed on both sides and the leather strap is detachable and makes it easy to carry!  These are available at Trohv in Baltimore, or you can message me with your email,  if you want it shipped directly! (I will send you a paypal invoice for $32)
xoxo
jen