Till midnight!!!!

There's one hour left in our flash sale!!!  We still have a few good deals available...

how can you participate..


  • sign up for instagram or Facebook
  • follow me @yummyandcompany or on my Facebook page
  • all day I will be posting photos of items that are on sale.  all you have to do is leave your email and zipcode in the comments below the photo of the item you'd like to purchase. (or in a direct message if you prefer)
  • i send you an invoice that lets you determine how you'll pay (credit card or paypal) and ship out the item to you!
  • super easy, right?!!!
what's instagram?
simple explanation...  instagram is an app, (it can be downloaded on most smart phones and tablets) where folks share photos!  i use it way more than facebook, and consider it my virtual watercooler! since i work alone, it's a great way to check in on my network of creative friends and seeing what they are up to in their studios.  it's also a fun way to connect with my customers and friends and find out what awesome things are happening