Happy New Year!

It's a new year! 
New Year's is probably one of my favorite times of the year. I enjoy the promise that a new year brings and love reminiscing about good times past. So with that being said, we were stoked to see this nice article on our local CBS website, which gave a sweet review the little operation I've got going on here!  What a great way to end the year!
It's nice to see our hard work paying off!  And it's put a little pep in our step as we get ready for all the trade shows and events coming up this winter!!!  We can't wait to show you all of the new designs we have been coming up with in the studio!  I say "we" because I've been slowly, gradually, trying to pull my husband into the business.  According to him, he "helps me out occasionally", but truth be told, I couldn't pull off half of what I do without him!  I'll keep you posted on how it goes! ;o)
Cheers!  Here's to a great new year!!!
:o)
Jen