BMAC Wrap Up!

So, I had a great show at the Buyers Market of American Craft in Philadelphia!  I met lots of talented vendors, met some wonderful new stockists and really enjoyed myself!  If you stopped by the show, you may have met Melissa, my new sales rep!  Isn't she a doll!  She made the show so much fun and really did a fantastic job of getting me and my product line organized the week prior!  We took lots of orders and I'm really excited to get to work filling them!
 


The booth ended up looking pretty snazzy, and in all honesty, I can't take much credit for it!  My wonderful hubby.... seriously, could a girl get much luckier?  He designed and fabricated my signage...




He made all of my tables.  You may have noticed that he stained the legs of the tables darker, than the surfaces,  which I think made them look even better!  He helped me pick out the flooring, made the little boards that I hung all the necklaces off of, as well as all the busts that are on the tables.  What a sweetheart!

Well, I must get back to the studio! Hope you enjoyed these behind the scenes peeks!