DC Meet Market Wrap Up!


I had a great time yesterday at the DC Meet Market in Logan Circle!  The weather was perfect and the music was fantastic!  It's always a bonus when you have really good neighbors to hang out with- this time I was next to Monkeydog Studio from Richmond and it made the day go by so fast!  I spent a lot of the day spying on the  DeNada booth across the way, watching shoppers try on her amazing designs, coveting everything they tried on! 
I went over at the end of the show to see them close up and give my compliments to the designer, Virginia.  I was so stoked when she offered to trade!!!  I ended up selecting a medium "Tile" print cowl that will be perfect for all my winter shows this season!!!   Now I'm actually excited for it to get cold!  ( Those of you who know me, know this is crazy!)   She picked out one of my favorite finds, a vintage black leather tie that I made into a necklace and a simple black textured heart design in a vintage setting.