New Year!

Happy New Year!
I love this little period of time- after the holidays and before everyone goes back to work, and the new year starts. I get to spend time with family and friends, eat myself silly and treat myself to some well earned relaxation. I also indulge myself in ruminating about the past year, gauging if I've attained the personal goals I've set the previous new year. Luckily this year I have.

Each year I challenge myself both personally and professionally to

a) have more fun than the previous year
and
b) do things that scares me

I know it might seem simple, but in this day and age, in order to keep all the bills paid and the all ducks in a row, most of us are forced to work our little patooties off, leaving little time for fun and games. Fortunately, my work allows me to travel and visit cool places. More times than not, on those travels, I've been lucky enough to have good friends who are kind enough to take me in for a spell! So the fun part of my resolutions was easier to achieve than I thought it would be. (I'm in the process of planning some future trips, so if you're in the mood for travel or a visit, hit me up!) As far as the scary part goes, I've managed to take some risks this past year on some business decisions- let's hope they'll pay off in the future. (fingers crossed... stay tuned!)

Anyhoo, I hope everyone is as excited for the new year as I am!
Cheers and hugs to you all!