An Official Bummer

It's hard to say goodbye.  It's such a shame too.
I really loved the Fenton Street Market... its coordinators, its vendors and its many wonderful volunteers and sweet customers.  I want to thank Hannah and Debbie and their terrific crew, for doing such a great job growing and developing this market these past few years.  It's a shame that bureaucracy and red tape has to step in and ruin a perfectly good thing.  Personally, I gained so much from being a part of this endeavor and feel lucky to have taken part. It was here that I was able to start, grow and develop my own small business.  For a small vendor fee, I got to test market my latest designs, sell my work, grow my customer base, network with shops, meet many friends, and was inspired each time I vended by the sense of community that this market produced.  Again, many thanks to you all!
xoxo
Jen