New New York

Got the chance to go to NYC this weekend and, of course, it was amazing.  I drove up with my buddy Lauren of Jersey Girl Design and set up shop on the corner of 21st and 8th Ave.  Luckily, I had my wind proof display all ready to go, because the wind was whippin! As you can see in the photo above, I was all layered up!  (beneath the puffy red jacket is another puffy black vest!) Despite looking like a big round cold tomato, I did manage to sell some jewelry, make new friends, and have a great time!  I was super excited to see Kimm of Kimmchi Designs.  We had a great time chatting about all things craft/NYC/Etsy/MICA! 
I was  even more stoked when she agreed to do a little trading!  (trading=THE best perk of being a crafter!) I picked out this long sleeved tee and one of these in purple!  

***If you're in NY this holiday season, be sure to stop by Union Station to see her and the rest of the NEW NEW's handmade goodness.

November 19 - December 24, 2010
Open every day from 11am - 8pm
(Closed Thanksgiving Day)
South end of Union Square, at West 14th Street.
Subway: N, R, Q, L, 4, 5 or 6 Trains to Union Square/14th St.

More NY posts to come...!