Home Sweet Home!

Wow! The Brandywine Festival of the Arts ended up being a great show!  The weather was great on Saturday and the shoppers were out in full force! I saw a bunch of friends from grade school through high school and had lots of flashbacks all weekend! :o)
I sold a bunch of my new work and had a blast hanging out with  Jaime Zollars.   She is super talented and a riot.  At one point, I was laughing so hard I spilled my drink all over the front of my shirt!  We shared a booth, so I finally got a chance to see her work up close- it's amazing- you can check it out here.  
bug parade by jaime zollars
I love the silkscreened print above, and I got this tshirt from her, and I'm sure I will be getting many more in the future!  We had a fun time brainstorming and talking art all weekend...can't wait to see all the new things we come up with as a result!