Block Party!!!!

If you've never heard of Block Party Press, get ready to be inspired and impressed! Even before I met Tamara, the head honcho over at Block Party Press, I had been a huge fan of her work!  She has a fantastic sense of composition, great design skills, and is endlessly coming up with new designs.  After I met her, I became an even bigger fan!  She inspires me in so many ways... she runs a wonderfully successful business, has raised two AMAZING boys that are also exceptionally kind and creative, she is always coming up with ideas and projects intended to inspire and help the community around her, and I was extremely happy to discover that she has a wickedly fun sense of humor!  I can't even begin to tell you what a fantastic photographer she is, so I'll let you take a look! 
I'll stop gushing now... but now you can understand why I was so honored that she asked me to do a guest blog post over on Block Party Press.  She asked me to write a little bit about what inspired some of my work.  It was really nice to sit down and explore and share my creative process.  If you get a chance, stop by Block Party  Press and read my about what inspires me and how I go about designing and creating things.  I also shared some great resources that help get me out of creative ruts!  

Hope you enjoy it!!!