Market Update

Most days, you will find me in the studio,  listening to music, and cranking out new work.  Although I enjoy working and creating and all the perks that come with being an artist, I am always amped to get out of the studio and do a show.  I love meeting people, getting feedback regarding my newest works and hanging out with friends.  I also love being outside and enjoying the weather.  
 New Patinaed Copper Necklace
This past weekend at the Fenton Market was great because it allowed me to do all of the above!  I got to hang out with Jenni from Lana Bella soaps and teas and got some lovely lemon grass soap for my honey.  I had a great time meeting Jenn  from ThirtyFlirtyFab and her friend Debbie.  Jenn ended up getting one of my Giant Gem Rings in turquoise and Debbie found the scavenger hunt item!  They definitely had a great market day!  The community down in Silver Spring has really embraced the Fenton Street Market and are always enthusiastic to stop by and see what's new!  I'm so glad I've gotten the chance to be a part of this market and just want to thank the organizers, Hannah and Debbie, for the fantastic job they do each week!