My Honey and the Earth!

In honor of Earth Day, I figured I'd spotlight my husband, since he is the one who inspired me to work with recycled copper to begin with.  As most of you know, he is my copper supplier!  Paul spends most of his day building things,  restoring old buildings, designing timber-framed buildings, which can last for hundreds of years, and making furniture that will last multiple lifetimes. 
He sometimes can be found dismantling old barns that are beyond saving. The salvaged wood can then be used to create new flooring, or as trusses in a house.
His passion for creating lasting, beautiful objects inspires me everyday!
Pictured above is a renovation that he undertook in Virginia that has been featured in magazines and won a bunch of awards.  Here's a link to see more of the project.