Wow!!!

So a great opportunity came my way this weekend and I ended up exhibiting my work at the American Craft Council show!  I had an amazing weekend and met some wonderful people.  If you have been before, you know that the shear size of and talent at the show is overwhelming.  It was so exciting to be a part of such a gigantic show!  If you haven't been before, be sure to try and make it next year.  Some of my favorite Baltimore crafters- SweetPepita TheBrokenPlate ElisaShereJewelry GreenStarStudio DandelionBlu Bowerbox were there beside me, helping each other get through this new exciting/exhausting show.  I will have many funny, touching, lasting memories from this experience!  Some more friends SugarPaperie LanaBella TigerLillyShop stopped by and helped out by giving us breaks, manning our booths and dropping off baked goodies! It was also comforting to see the familiar faces of Anapurna GlowGirl16 Tarabu VWStudios TheGarbologistsWife JillPopowichDesigns BethPohlman JenMenkhaus
Thanks guys for all your support and laughter!