Eco Friendly Crafting...

As an artist, I have always struggled with the notion that there is already too much stuff in the world.  As a result, I have always re-purposed things in the studio, sometimes out of necessity, sometimes out of lack of funds, and often because I enjoy the challenge of making something old, new again.  Luckily, I am in good company!  Many in the BEST community do this on a daily basis!

You can find Sweet Pepita Clothing  re-purposing old t-shirts,

Design by Leslie re-purposing old bottles,

The Broken Plate re-purposing old plates,

Green Star Studio re-purposing old sweaters,

and me re-purposing old copper scraps from renovated houses! 
Hopefully this will inspire others to rethink what they would normally just toss in the trash... who knows, it could serve a better re-purpose!